Game is currently in state of closed beta.
FORUMS / Player help & support / Murm's asking :3
Page: 1
Murm1
Player
Hiya!
As im browsing forum, i have more and more questions comin to my head, and most of threads r started years ago, so im making this one to ask and get some answers

1. Am i actually only 1 person around whos not helpin in game develpoment? cuz it looks like everyone on this forum except ACC DELETED r devs or devs associated..

2. How time consuming character develpoment will be, comparing to margo? Or in other words, how long does it takes to get a character that will be standing up from army of newbs walking around? Both in terms of strenght and image? I know there will be no lvl as we know from there, but ive spent about 2-4 hours in game already and (i may be blind or something ) never met anything to kill, which gives me another question..

3. What will be more awarding: mob killing or questing?

4. If i would like to make a psi (mage cough cough) oriented char, will I be forced to do only quests? Or im taking this wrong?

5. When or where i will see some guide which helps lazy dumb fags as myself to get know how to make character i wish to have? Like HOW TO SOLDIER? guide or HOW TO MELT BRAINZ? guide.. or at least some tips wich way to go at the begining..? Cuz now i feel like blind man in the middle of dessert.. with little bit of ur guidance i (and other non devs associated) would much more faster became more like beta tester, not a bilnd man..

6. There will be character progres thru crafting?

7. Will you make chat non swearing one? with auto muting system like in margo? (pls no oh pls nooo t.t) or will u allow players to act more mature (lol) on chat? Or maybe something different?

8. Ive heard gossip that you drop Neuro development for now for margo translation. Is that true? And if so, when will you back here, or will you ever back here? t.t

I WILL ADD MORE QUESTION IN THIS POST AS I WILL GET MORE IN MIND. THX FOR ANSWERS IN ADVANCE
Edited 18:12:32 7.06.2013 by Murm1.
17:51:22 7.06.2013
Page: [1]

No new messages since 2 weeks, don't post if you don't have to.

Your privilage level doesn't allow posting here.