Game is currently in state of closed beta.
FORUMS / News / Barter trade system & first market
Page: 1
Eigen
Lead Game Designer
Today, we would like to proudly introduce to you yet another important feature we have added to the game: barter trade system. Now, you are able to sell your loots and buy whatever you need for another hunt!
Our trading system is different than anything you might have come across before in a MMO game. There is, simply put, no common currency. Instead, sellers accept items (but not every seller will accept everything you want to spare) and usually they take only the items similar to what they sell. E.g. while gun vendor will accept guns, armour vendor will be willing to barter for every kind of armour. Miscellaneous item vendor, however, will buy pretty much everything from you. Moreover, every single merchant buys and sells ammunition. For a more detailed description of the barter system, check this.

We invite all of you to come and try it yourself - the first five shops in the New Lviv market are now open (coords: 1d6b.f,18b9.6). You can also find pharmacies in the slums, city center and residential district of New Lviv. Choice might not be great as for the time being but what is necessary can be bought including long-awaited health restoring items.
20:31:25 7.10.2011
Sergiej
Player
It's really hard to find them, I haven't done it still
9:03:29 8.10.2011
Eigen
Lead Game Designer
http://www.neurostaza.com/download/public/marketway.png

Maybe this will help you Red "X" is the crossroads with main street in City Center (this north-south bigone, with two roadway). So turn near brothel and go east. Look on my map, gl
9:12:58 8.10.2011
Sergiej
Player
Yeah, thanks. I've already done it by myself. This city is fu*king jungle
11:33:24 8.10.2011
Page: [1]

No new messages since 2 weeks, don't post if you don't have to.

Your privilage level doesn't allow posting here.